We should take care of our body to live a healthy and happy life. Also, making changes in diet and daily routine can help us in living a healthy life. If you will repeatedly intake unhealthy food then you will have various health problems.
Below are some tips and tricks to live a good and healthy life:
- Meditation is one of the best methods to live your life happily. It helps in calming your soul and also gives peace to your mind. One should do meditation two times a day that is in morning and evening.
- 60% of our body is made up of water, so you should drink plenty of water. Drinking more water can have a deep influence on your strength and energy levels, including mental alertness.
- Daily exercise is very important as it reduces the risk of chronic diseases. Daily exercise can include push-ups, squats, pull-ups, aerobics and many more. There are lots of benefits of doing exercise such as weight loss as well as higher bone density.
- Eating more fruits and vegetable is very essential for your health. These are rich source of vitamins, proteins, nutrients and minerals.
- In fruits you should eat Kiwi, Papaya, Apple, Banana, Oranges, Avocado,Strawberries and many others.
- In vegetables you should eat: Black beans, Carrot, green vegetables, Long beans and others.
- Drink 2-3 cups of green tea daily. There are various benefits of drinking green tea. It has polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are known to be powerful antioxidants. The key ingredient in green tea is caffeine which increases concentration of neurotransmitters. Additionally, it helps in weight loss and improves physical performance also.
- You should get at least 8 hours sleep daily in night. Sleep makes you feel better and also reduced risk of chronic disease.
- If you want a healthy life then you should avoid trigger foods. Trigger foods are mainly, cookies, chips, sweet dishes, chocolate, confectionery and many more. These types of foods results in imbalance of sugar. So you strictly avoid these types of food.
- Oily food and junk food should not be eaten if you want a healthy life. Oily food results in weight gain. It also contain acrylamide, which is a cancer-causing chemical.
- Say not to alcohol and cigarettes They have very bad effects on your body and can be responsible for various diseases such as lung cancer, heart attack and others.
- Walking regularly keeps you away from problems like weight gain, anxiety etc. You should aim to walk at least 30 minutes daily in morning and evening.
Apart from the tips mentioned above, you should not take stress because it has very bad effects like it increases the risk of heart attack, eczema, cognitive, speed up the aging process and others. Therefore, apart from all these tips, you should have a positive attitude towards your life.